Analyst / Associate, Software and Services Investments – Chicago, San Fran. or NYC
- Chicago, San Fran, NYC
- Investment Banking
A great opportunity has opened at the Analyst and Associate levels to join a highly successful and
What the job involves
Great opportunity has opened at the Analyst and Associate levels to join a highly successful and growing team who values collegial teamwork and dedication to excellence.
You will also be expected to participate in the full execution of advisory, capital raising and principal transactions; in the pursuit of new business opportunities; and in the servicing of existing portfolio investments including debt and equity positions.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and challenging work environment, demonstrate a genuine desire to join a collegial, growing and entrepreneurial team and have the ability to work well under pressure. Additionally, you will have strong attention to detail, exceptional work ethic as well as time and process management skills and be extremely proficient in conversational and written English.
Who we are looking for
- 1-3 years of experience in the investment banking industry or corporate development, or 3-5 years of transaction advisory experience (i.e. transaction services, M&A consulting)
- Analyst Level: Graduate of leading national / global college or university
- Associate Level: Graduate of leading MBA program or experienced professional from leading national / global college or university will be considered
- Experience with financial modeling and analysis
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Deep and thorough understanding of corporate finance, financial statements and accounting