Private Equity Credit – Associate, Austin
- Private Equity
A Private Equity firm focused on originating direct loans to middle market companies is looking for an Associate to join its team.
What the job involves
Associates are given significant responsibility and will be relied upon for a wide range of due diligence and analysis, including work in support of portfolio companies
- Financial analysis, construction of complex financial models, deal structuring
- Assisting in all aspects of transaction execution (negotiations, due diligence, documentation
- Assisting in identification and evaluation of potential investment opportunities
- Composing letters of intent and other deal related documents
- Portfolio company monitoring and special projects
- Participating in meetings with management teams
Who we are looking for
- Passionate about investing. Enjoy the challenge and opportunity of working with middle market companies.
- 3-5 years of experience in investment banking, private investing, leveraged finance, consulting, or restructuring.
- Three-statement financial modeling ability with LBO and/or leveraged finance modeling experience.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Experience working on transactions and with companies in a range of industries is preferred, though not required.
- This position is located at the firm’s main office in Austin TX.