Asset Management Credit Investment Management (Analyst-Associate)
- Asset Management
A credit-focused investment management firm managing syndicated bank loans is looking for an Analyst or Associate.
What the job involves
Assisting senior credit analysts with investment due diligence as well as assisting traders with trade execution and documentation. As part of the Asset Management team, the Analyst/Associate will work directly with portfolio managers, traders and analysts.
- Assist senior analysts with ongoing investment monitoring, including analysis of quarterly financial results and industry trends
- Assist senior analysts with investment due diligence, including but not limited to financial modeling, valuation analysis, and industry research
- Assist traders with trade execution, documentation, and monitoring
- Interact with investment bank sales coverage and other counterparties
- Assist CIO with portfolio analytics, construction, and optimization
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance or similar major
- Up to 5 years investment banking and/or credit-focused work experience is preferred
Syndicated bank loan specific experience is preferred
- Investment banking experience and/or formal credit training from a bank or investment firm is desired